Exploring Bai Tu Long Bay on Oriental Sails will bring you a memorial trip. These cruises running to visit the legendary Gulf of Tonkin (Bai Tu Long Bay) includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
Built in 2009 and newly renovated in 2014 in ancient Vietnamese style, Oriental Sails features 18 deluxe cabins of traditional style combined with modern facilities and comfort. The junk boasts rattan & wooden furnishings, a multitude of windows for amazing views from the inside, and a panoramic sundeck allowing different activities with the beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay as a backdrop.
- Shuttle bus Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi
- Waiting room at Halong International Cruise Port.
- Meals as mentioned
- Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
- English speaking tour guide
- Kayaking by yourself or Rowing boat trip with local rower
- Tai Chi exercise
- Cooking class
- Internet on boat (3G in public area)
- Entrance fees
- Welcome drink, fresh fruit
- Complimentary: a bottle water/ person on bus and in room
- Service charge, insurance on board
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel and start 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong International Cruise Port, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:15 – 12:45 Embark on Oriental Sails by transfer boat. Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen.
– Option 1: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
– Option 2: Take kayak and go kayaking by yourself with help and instruction of tour guide around the Village.
17:30 – 18:00 Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while cooking demonstration is organizing.
19:00 – 19:30 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
– Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave. Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
09:30 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board. Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30